WORKWELL Ellen Health
We build relationships to meet your company’s specific medical needs.
We understand the importance of active management to minimise lost time injuries.
WORKWELL has a motivated and well qualified team of doctors, nurses and practice staff who are dedicated to providing your employees with the best possible care. We pride ourselves on developing relationships with companies to encourage communication and high quality care for workers. Our services include careful pre-employment medicals, and active management of work related injuries. We know the importance of good communication with employers to minimise lost time from injuries, and we work with employers to find alternative duties for injured staff where possible. We utilise a team approach to rehabilitate injured workers for a speedy return to work.
We offer services from our Medical Practice in Fremantle, including:
- Hearing Tests,
- ECGs and lung function tests
- Site Visits,
- Drug and Alcohol Checks,
- Nutritional & wellness advice
- Vaccinations, arranged by request.
With highly experienced and trained doctors, we offer following medicals:
- Diving (Recreational and Commercial),
- Driving (Private and Commercial),
- Aviation (CASA – all classes),
- Mining and other medical,
- Executive and
- On request we can arrange fitness testing with on-site Lifecare Physiotherapy.
For your convenience, telephone liaison is also available and we can visit your workplace for Drug and Alcohol screening and Vaccinations. We offer contracts for on-call occupational health and emergency services, including fly-in, fly-out work, where required.
As a corporate customer we will offer you a priority service and will co-ordinate your paperwork. Most Corporate Health Services are available 7 Days per Week.
FULL LIST OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
- Pre and Post Employment Medical Assessments
- Executive Medicals and Specialised Corporate Health Medicals
- Mines and HUET Medicals
- Aviation Medicals (CASA - All Classes)
- Diving Medicals (Recreational and Commercial)
- Driving (Private and Commercial)
- Maritime and Offshore Medicals (UKOA, IFAP, ERGT and others)
- Employee Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Site visits where requested
- Telephone consultant advice
- Vaccinations; Travel advice
- Skin Cancer Screening and Management
- Audiometry (hearing tests)
- Spirometry (lung function tests)
- ECG (resting ECG, can refer for a stress test where indicated)
- Physiotherapy (musculoskeletal assessment)
- Workers Compensation and Work Related Injuries
- Advice and management for drug and alcohol use and abuse
- Advice and management of general health and well-being
- Mental health and counselling (Inc. Registered Psychologist).
Our private practice ensures that total discretion is assured. Test results are available quickly.
All services are conducted at our practice conveniently situated on the corner on Wray Avenue & Hampton Road, Fremantle, or may be available at the work place as required. There is ample parking behind the Ellen Health Medical Centre building, with disabled access and we are well served by Transperth buses.