MBBS, FRACGP, DRANZCOG (advanced), BSc, Grad Cert Skin Cancer Medicine.
- Skin Clinic
- Women's Health
Qualifications & Experience
- Advanced Diploma Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRANZCOG)
- Graduate Certificate Skin Cancer Medicine (Uni Queensland)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor Of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Dr Tom Matthews is a Skin Cancer Physician. In addition he performs vasectomies and surgical skin procedures. He has extensive experience in obstetrics, providing women’s health service including contraceptive advice and IUD and Other Long Acting Reversible Contracptive's insertion / removal.