BSc (Hons), PhD, DipCoaching
- 2013–2016: Cert 4 in Business and Diploma of Life Coaching. The Coaching Institute, Melbourne
- 2013: Prince2 registered practitioner in Project Management
- 1999-2003: PhD Dept. of Medicine/Microbiology, University College, Cork, Ireland
- 1995-1999: Bachelor of Science. First class honours degree in Microbiology, University College Cork, Ireland
- 1989-1995: Secondary School Education, Presentation Convent, Grogan’s Road, Wexford, Ireland
Barbara’s specialist areas include general stress and anxiety; mindfulness for health; children with anxiety; fertility and IVF support; and helping parents to understand the impact of the environment on children’s health.
- Barbara is a clinical scientist, educator and coach committed to enabling you to manage areas of difficulty
- By combining her expertise in science and physiology with coaching, Barbara has created a unique method of helping you (or your child) to understand how your body and mind’s function together, empowering you to change the way you manage stress and anxiety.
- Barbara will work with you (and/or your child) to develop a personalised plan to manage your stress and emotional health. Using the latest research Barbara assists you to gain the knowledge, tools and confidence to participate fully in your path to improved health.
- Barbara completed her PhD in immunology in Ireland where she held senior scientist positions in academia & industry before moving to Perth in 2009. She has an extensive career in clinical research specializing in autoimmune disease, gastroenterology and diabetes.
- Barbara believes in life-long education, leadership and learning to empower us to live healthy and happy lives.
- To learn more about Barbara visit www.drbarbara.com.au