MBBS, BSc, MRCGP (UK), FRACGP, DRCOG
Dr Ashford has been working as a GP in Perth since 2009. He graduated from University College London in 2002 and undertook a variety of training posts before qualifying as a GP in 2008.
- HealthCert Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine
- HealthCert Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Therapeutics
- HealthCert Advanced Skin Cancer Surgery Workshop
- HealthCert Certificate in Primary Care Dermatology
- Skin Cancer Council Certificate of Dermoscopy
Dr Ashford has special interests in Skin Checks, Skin Cancer Medicine, Minor Surgery, Dermatology and Sports Medicine.
In his spare time, he enjoys playing a variety of sports, especially tennis, making the most of the great climate in Perth.