Skin Cancer Doctor
BSc Med, MBBS, FRACGP, Dip Skin Cancer Medicine, Dip Skin Cancer Surgery
Dr Brian is an experienced full time skin cancer physician who did all his medical training in NSW. He holds a Diploma in Skin Cancer Medicine & Diploma in Skin Cancer Surgery.
He completed his Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery at The University of New South Wales (UNSW) in 2007, and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
Dr Brian has been practicing skin cancer medicine since 2012. He has done further specialist training in skin cancer medicine & surgery and holds the following qualifications –
- Diploma of Skin Cancer Medicine
- Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery
- Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine
- Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy
- Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Medicine – The University of Queensland
- Professional Certificate of Dermoscopy
- Certificate in The Prevention and Early Detection of Skin cancer
- Certificate in Skin Cancer Surgery
Dr Brian offers thorough full body skin cancer checks. He is passionate about his work and continually strives to provide the best possible care to his patients.
He is able to provide both non surgical treatments (including photodynamic light therapy / PDT) and surgical skin cancer treatment options including complex skin flap reconstructions & graft repairs. Dr Brian performs onsite skin lesion biopsies, excisions of skin cancers/ basal cell carcinoma/ squamous cell carcinoma/ melanoma, and cysts.
He enjoys educating his patients about their medical issues to help them understand and be able to make informed decisions regarding their health. He is fluent in both English and French.