Most of us are living life completely out of balance. But so many symptoms we come to accept as “normal” are just signs of imbalance–and the type of imbalance that affects almost everyone in our society is hormonal imbalance.
Let me ask you
- Do your mood and energy swing up and down, making your life crazy?
- Do you crave sugar or salt?
- Are you overweight and putting on more and more belly fat?
- If you are a woman, do you have premenstrual syndrome or painful or heavy periods?
- Are you depressed:
- Do you sleep poorly?
- Are you less interested in sex?
- Do you have thinning hair, dry skin, and feel sluggish in the mornings?
- Do you feel tired but wired?
- Do you have to drink coffee every morning just to wake up and a few glasses of wine every night just to calm down?
If so, you are not alone. In fact, this is how most Americans feel, because we are living out of harmony with our natural biological rhythms–and our hormones are all over the place. The hormones that cause the most mental misery are your stress hormones, your thyroid hormone, your sex hormones, and your major blood-sugar control hormone, insulin.