Teaching is a noble vocation.
- We have developed a close relationship with the University of Notre Dame in Fremantle and provided clinical attachments for their very first medical students in 2005. The Notre Dame faculty of medicine runs a 4 year graduate course and all students complete a primary degree before embarking on their medical training. Each year approximately six senior medical students undertake clinical placements in our general practice.
- We also teach Graduate and Undergraduate MD students from The University of Western Australia medical school.
- All students sign a confidentiality agreement before commencing their clinical attachment at Ellen Health.
- Ellen Health is accredited by the Western Australian General Practice Education and Training Ltd (WAGPET) as a teaching practice for GP Registrars.
- We are pleased to share our life experiences with the doctors of the future.