Dr Muntz completed her medical degree at the University of Western Australia in 1991 and then worked at Fremantle Hospital, Royal Darwin Hospital and King Edward Memorial Hospital before commencing in General Practice. Her training in General Practice took her to Boddington, Narrogin, Dwellingup, the UK and back to Fremantle. Dr Muntz was a GP Obstetrician but having her own children kept her too busy and she retired from delivering babies.
Dr Muntz loves Fremantle and the diverse population that we see at Ellen Health. Other interests include trying to keep fit – running/kayaking/adventure event. Much of her time is spent running around after her four great children, wonderful husband, other family members and silly Labrador.
- All aspects of General Practice
- Women’s Health
- Adolescent Health & Mental Health
- Shared Obstetric & Postnatal Care
- Indigenous Health
- Infectious Diseases
Experience & Memberships
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, UWA (MBBS)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, (FRACGP)
- Diploma of the Royal Australian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist